Bridging the Gender Gap in Tech
HKUST Business School is pleased to be the Academic Partner of the International Women’s Day event by AmCham HK, featuring Telstra, Transunion, and Visa. This is an interactive session on how these three pillars of technology are bridging the talent gap in tech and making a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
Join this event to learn more about:
- Gender equality and female empowerment in Hong Kong
- Corporate D&I efforts
- FinTech and the broader innovation ecosystem in Hong Kong
Marie Claire Lim Moore, CEO of TransUnion HK
- Wei Lin, Head of Data Science and Analytics, Asia Pacific at Transunion Limited
- Maaike Steinebach, CEO Hong Kong & Macau of Visa Inc.
- Alice Ting, Country Managing Director of Telstra International Limited
- Ricky Kapur, Head of APAC at Zoom
More details / Registration: